Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Weird things you say when you are a mom!

Before I was a mom I had a somewhat normal vocabulary well normal enough.... Now I seem to say things that I don't really recall saying before.....
Like"Oh you look darling!"  Um no I usually would be like "oh girl you look so good"
I don't really recall telling anyone "Oh you puked on me good!!"
And saying I'm so proud of her for pooping really never was something I would say I may have told someone to go take a poop when they complained about a stomach ache but never that I was proud of them ha
How about "those chubby thighs are so stinking adorable!" I don't know about you but I really would be apalled if someone told me that my thighs were chubby let alone they are so stinking adorable!!!!
I also notice I have a new voice I use or maybe multiple weird right?

Baby K doesn't mind that I find all these things a little weird she smiles at me and loves me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment