On December 31,2015 I became a mother......actually I became a mother the day I saw those 2 lines on the pregnancy test but I didn't know it.
I didn't know that from that moment on I was going to stop being so selfish and only caring about MY needs and wants....
I didn't know that from that moment that I couldn't breathe that I was going to be happier than I had ever been in my life and that includes going through all the morning sickness and things I had to go through physically to get this precious baby to this earth...
I didn't know that being a mother was so much more than what I could have possibly dream of IT IS SO AMAZING!!!!
So no I didn't become a mother on the day my sweet baby was born...
I became a mother before I even felt her moving in my stomach which I felt like there was no was I could love her before I could even feel her but guess what I did!!!!
And how could I not just fall in love with this little girl!?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment