The day I got married was a blur!
Honestly I have no idea what went on minus me getting pretty ha ha
selfish I know but hey it was MY DAY
ok it was
BRAD AND MY DAY!
So here is what I remember....
I remember waking up or rather watching the clock all night waiting for 7 am
I remember getting up and showering
I remember getting in the car and heading to my make up and hair appointment
I remember looking in the mirror and thinking
wow brad is going to love me!!!
I remember being worried that my mom wouldn't get there on time to help me with my dress
and then I remember my mom helping me get in my dress and me thinking this is what i have been waiting for my whole life.
1st Kiss as Man and Wife
BEST WALK EVER!!!!
This hug was the best hug i got all day!
Love my parents
We had the best people stand with us
And i remember being so happy all day and thinking wow i am the luckiest woman in the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment