Friday, July 17, 2015

A week Away!!!!

Holy Cow!!! 
In just a short week I will no longer be SINGLE I will be MARRIED!!!! 
ISN'T THAT WEIRD????
I have had so many emotions these last few months and there is NO way i would have gotten through any of it without brad being right by my side! 
I think that the months leading up to the wedding is 
probably the hardest time of someones life!
I mean you know you want to marry this person 
and that you dont want to be with anyone else 
but seriously why does it have to be so stressful?
What do you do to not be so stressed?
I made Brad hug me! YES HUG ME!!!!
I am so blessed to be marrying such an amazing man who loves me no matter what I put him through!
I cant wait to be walking towards him next week and know that this 
IS MY FAIRY-TALE!


No comments:

Post a Comment