Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hard day....

Lately i have been having a really tough time.......

Maybe its work.........

Maybe its the fact that I don't really sleep....

or maybe its the fact that I am stressed over the wedding....

 But today I'm not particularly happy with myself
                     I mean I know who I am 
 I know that I'm a good person 
                               but when I look in the mirror it makes me cry
 because the person who is looking back at me isn't me 
                                or the person I think I am.
 I'm not who I have always been.
                                            but the one thing that keeps me going 
is knowing that i have someone who 
LOVES ME!
Brad loves me!!!
I need to remember that he chose me
 and
 that he wants me at my best but he also wants me at 
my funniest 
               my loudest
my saddest
                               my laziest and 
my worst! 
He chose me! 
And HE LOVES ME!!!! 
That is what makes it all worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment