Saturday, March 28, 2015

WEIRDNESS? UNIQUENESS? OR JUST ME??

Well Maybe its one sided
i mean Brad is just soooo odd!
Oh wait that's me! 

I like to think of myself as a rare gem....

Maybe one of those really
 unique creatures 
that no one can take their eyes off of! 

YEAH THAT'S ME!



I often find myself thinking how could a man so normal love a girl like me?
How could someone who is just so so NORMAL put up with me?
I mean I guess he has some quirks but come on 
HAVE YOU MET ME?? 
Sometimes I just look at Brad and think 
where the heck are you from?
Do you see who you chose to marry?
Why are you putting up with my craziness?
Then I get this overwhelming feeling of love from him 
and that my friends is all I need! 

Brad is the perfect man for me 
for a long time I wondered how things were gonna go 
because you know when you first start dating 
you act all nice 
and have manors
 and make sure you never FART in front of them 
and you make sure your hair is always on point
and then a few months go by and man its a lot of work!
So then you start letting little things happen
let the real you out!
Well Brad still stuck around when the 
LOUD
CRAZY HAIR STYLES AND COLORS 
 FUNNY SOMETIMES REALLY INAPPROPRIATE THINGS

MELTDOWNS
WEIGHTGAIN AND WEIGHTLOSS
JOB AND NO JOB
TEARS
LAUGHS
THIS MAN STAYED WHEN I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON A PERSON LIKE ME
WHY?????
 Well because HE loves me!!!
I now understand that he fell in love with ALL of me!!!
Not just the NORMAL but he fell in love with
My WEIRDNESS!!
My UNIQUENESS

BRAD FELL IN LOVE WITH ME!!!!!

Come to think of it Brad is pretty weird also!











No comments:

Post a Comment