I'm here to share our story....
I'm here to share the story of a girl and a boy
I'm here to share the story of a girl and a boy
but its not like the stories you have heard before
Kinzi Jo Clarksoon to be
Kinzi Jo Culbertson
AHHHH!!!
On May 30th 2015
I get to marry the boy I fell for in High School
now i say that as in I FELL not WE FELL
I fell for a boy he did not fall for me in high school
pretty sad story huh
To him i was just a girl
not even just some girl i was THAT invisible girl
you all know what i am talking about.
I mean come on he only noticed me because i was in the same Ag class as him
not because I was
drop dead Megan Fox Beautiful
or
funny like Jennifer Lawrence
But seriously he couldn't have said
Hey Kinzi I like your Face?
THAT WOULD BE A NOPE!
Brad didn't notice me until we were out of high school
let me rephrase that
until we were out of high school
2
TWO
DOS YEARS!!!!
COME ON MAN!!!
OK to be fair he wasn't There for our Senior Year
but still......
Throughout the years we tried to date off and on and it never was the right time
i guess i tried hooking him up with some friend i had and he wasn't interested in her and i was oblivious hum wonder why ???
Anyways.....
It always seemed like if I had a Boyfriend he was Single
or
Visa Versa
Until one day I got a message from the boy!
THANK GOODNESS FOR FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't going to reply but something was just nagging me telling me i needed to and so i did!
THE REST IS HISTORY
I Won the man i wanted and well hes gonna be stuck with me forever
muahhahaha
Just kidding
I'm so very blessed to Have Brad
oh i didn't mention His name was BRAD Yep I love a Brad!
Kinzi and Brad sitting in a Tree......





No comments:
Post a Comment