I guess today as I'm watching Hallmark (its Christmas movies how can I not watch?!) I am just realizing that I feel like there are certain times of the year that I am more prone to be super depressed. SEASONAL DEPRESSION is alive and well for me. I know that might sound silly to other people but it's true.
If you know me you know that I LOVE fall, winter , or Christmas time like 🎶it's the most wonderful time of the year 🎅🎄🎶for me. I love the decorations, the food, the music, the traditions and its COOL! I thrive during the fall and winter there are no other words for it but Thrive. I am happier and more prone to doing fun things.
When most people are so excited for summer and for the heat and all that comes with summer I DREAD it! I feel like I try to like it but I just don't. I try to get excited to not have to wear a coat or warm clothes but I really hate it. I try to put on a happy face and try to go and do whatever everyone else wants to do but I really just want to stay home and be COOL and alone. I feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into a sad, irritable, annoyed place as summer progress and I dont know how to come out of it fast enough.
With the heat comes stress and with the stress come the annual summer hair fall out which I should be thankful for because I have a TON of hair but it just stresses me out that much more. I mean who wants to go out and see people when you are shedding like a dog and having to apologize for it. Come visit me when its cooler temps and when I want to go and have fun!
My Husband is a summer guy and well he married a Fall/Winter girl, and I feel bad for him sometimes because I really dont enjoy the things he does. I try to put on a happy face and try whatever he wants to do (ok a lot of the time he knows exactly how I am feeling because i make it known). I also feel like I had Kambri in December because that is when I'm the happiest normally and so that was just more happiness!
Maybe I dislike Summer so much because I'm so pastey white. 🤷🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
No comments:
Post a Comment